• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Free True GDM-10 Cooler & Inkbird Controller (NC)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcd432

Reaction score
Perfectly functional. We are moving and this needs to go. MUST be picked up by 5/16 or off to the recycle center it goes. I can assist with loading.

Located in Hillsborough, NC.

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpeg
    IMG_0167.jpeg
    466.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0168.jpeg
    IMG_0168.jpeg
    529.5 KB · Views: 0
Wow, how generous of you! If this is still available, I would love to take you up on this offer. I live a little over an hour away, but could easily run over to Hillsborough at your convenience in the next couple or few days.

I've only been brewing for a few months and finding myself at that inevitable stage when you start looking at handy scale-up things and this would be a big step!

Welcome to the world of madness that is Homebrewing.

Glad to have you over to pick it up. All I would ask is that you consider making a small donation to this forum. In the end, that would be your call. Also, if you have a small trailer, that would be ideal for transport as the compressor has oil in it which is prone to leaking if not stored upright. Feel free to reach out for connection details: [email protected]

Matt

Cooler is no longer available. Also, not are farmers vital to this hobby we all enjoy, some of them are them are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet! :thumbsup: Thanks again, Brittany!!

Back at you, Matt! I have been so pleasantly surprised at the generosity of the homebrewing community at large, but getting to meet such nice folks like you and your wife underlines it in a big way. Thank you so much for sharing your hard-earned knowledge as well as equipment with me -- I will take good care of it and looking forward to taking my brewing to the next level!

Back