New to forum!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backroomtappers

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I along with a friend of mine who own a pub is starting a beer brewing social club. Having him own an entire shopping center has benefits too. LOL. We are converting an old meat cutting place into a brew club in which members and sometimes the general public can come to brew their own recipes, learn how to properly brew beer using blocks of instruction, and visits by local brewmasters. Locally here in Savannah we have Service Brewing, Southbound, and a few others starting up too. This is a part time gig for me as I have a few more years to retire from the military so in the mean time, I want to absorb all of this beer knowledge! This forum looks like a great place to share ideas and other stuff so let's get brewing!:rockin:

You came to the right place! We have a lot of the newest ideas & whatnot on here. Not to mention wine, mead, kombucha, foodie stuff & more. We got it all, so be careful or ya might learn somethin'! :rockin:

awesome. we bought a three tier burner system from Blichmann. It's their "top tier" setup. Anyone use one of these?

Back